Work for us
Part-time Senior Diploma Operations Manager
Yogacampus is one of the UK’s leading yoga education organisations, offering yoga teacher training, yoga therapy training and a range of other yoga workshops and specialist training since 2003 in London and West Yorkshire.
We are looking for a part-time (2-3 days per week) Senior Diploma Operations Manager to oversee the strategic direction and operations of our Yoga Teacher Training Diploma in London and West Yorkshire, and our Yoga Therapy Diploma. The successful candidate will be self motivated, energetic and driven, encompassing a strong sense of autonomy, together with experience of leading and supporting a team of one. You will have a passion for yoga education and the skillset to positively contribute to the smooth-running, success and growth of the Yogacampus Teacher Training and Yoga Therapy diplomas.
Key skills required:
- excellent communication and people management skills
- a high degree of efficiency, with a keen eye for detail, enthusiasm and determination
- the ability to manage and oversee a junior member of staff reporting to you
- strategic thinking skills and an ability to implement that vision
- the ability to manage several projects at once, work to deadlines and to prioritise effectively
- proven IT and computer skills with an ability to learn new systems easily
- a sound understanding of yoga, ideally having gone through a yoga teacher training
The salary for this part-time role (2-3 days a week) will be in the region of £29,000 p.a. (adjusted pro rata for the number of days worked). Please email a covering letter explaining your interest in the role and your CV to email@example.com by no later than 22nd February 2016. Interviews will take place in the week commencing 29th February 2016.