Work for us
Our sister company The Life Centre is recruiting for a Business Manager
This is a rewarding and exciting opportunity for a vibrant yoga lover to play a key role in building and developing the success of The Life Centre. Reporting directly to The Life Centre Director, you, with the help of a small team, will have overall responsibility for the smooth running of the business, ensuring excellent client experience, and contributing to its growth. Established in 1993, The Life Centre is widely recognised as one of the UK’s most highly regarded centres for yoga, Pilates and complementary therapies, with locations in both Notting Hill and Islington.
Key skills required:
- excellent communication, team-leading and people management skills, with an ability to build lasting relationships
- strategic thinking skills and the ability to implement a vision with enthusiasm and determination
- a good knowledge of yoga and complementary therapies and of the UK and London markets
- high efficiency with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to high quality standards
- the ability to lead, manage and oversee a small team
- the ability to manage several projects at once, work to deadlines and prioritise effectively
- a sound knowledge of social media and ideally prior community building experience
- proven IT and computer skills with an ability to learn new systems easily.
For full details of the role and application dates please see http://www.thelifecentre.com/welcome/work-for-us
We are always looking for enthusiastic Karma Yogis to lend us a hand on a voluntary basis. Your time will be valued and in return for your help and assistance, we will offer you credit which can be redeemed for Yogacampus events or Life Centre classes. If you would like to be considered for these ad hoc opportunities, please email your CV with contact details to: email@example.com.