Terms and Conditions
Booking, Cancellation and Attendance at Events
- You may cancel any booking for a course, workshop or intensive (an ‘Event’) so long as you do so at least 30 days before the start date of the Event (60 days for residential Events and for our Yoga Teacher Training Diploma and Yoga Therapy Diploma courses), in which case we will refund you the £ (sterling) amount you have paid us in respect of that Event, less an administration fee of 10% of the price of the Event or £20, whichever is the greater. If you cancel within 30 days (60 days for residential Events) of the start date of the Event there will be no refund unless we are able to transfer your booking to another participant, in which case we will refund you the amount you have paid us in respect of that Event, less an administration fee calculated as set out above.
- Once you have committed to attend a course, workshop or intensive it is your responsibility to attend all of the scheduled sessions and must do so in order to receive any confirmation from us of your attendance/completion of the event.
- We reserve the right to cancel an Event for any reason, though we will endeavour only to do so in the event of exceptional circumstances that mean we are unable to offer the Event as advertised, or if there are, in our opinion, insufficient numbers booked onto the Event for it to be commercially viable. Should this happen, we will notify you promptly and will refund you the full £ (sterling) amount you have paid us in respect of the Event. We will not, however, be responsible for any additional expenses which you may have incurred in respect of the Event, for example in respect of travel, accommodation or any exchange rate losses.
- If you make a booking for an Event on behalf of another person, you warrant to us that you have their authority to do so.
- We will not tolerate abusive or threatening behaviour, or language of a profane or discriminatory nature, at any Event or in any communication with any of our staff or teachers, and we reserve the right to exclude anyone behaving in such a way from an Event, or from further participation in an Event, without refund of any amounts paid, and to refuse to permit that person to participate in any further Events.
Terms & Conditions of using recurring payments (including how to cancel, frequency of payments, length of payment terms)
Students on our Teacher Training and Yoga Therapy Diplomas will be asked to pay their contractual monthly instalments by a regular charge to the card of their choice for the period of their training. If you wish to stop this charge before the end of the training term you can email email@example.com to do so. This does not however remove your obligation to pay any outstanding amounts due under your training contract.
Release of Liability
By booking to attend a Yogacampus event, you agree that:
- Yogacampus is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings during your participation in the Event;
- elements of the Event may be physically strenuous and you participate in them voluntarily, understanding that there is risk of personal injury;
- it is your responsibility to inform the teacher(s) of the Event if you have any injuries or health conditions (including pregnancy, suspected pregnancy or childbirth within the preceding three months) and to abide by their decision as to whether all or any part of that Event is appropriate for you;
- neither you nor your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claim of any kind against Yogacampus, its employees or agents, or against the teacher(s) of the Event in respect of any loss or damage which you may suffer or incur or as a result of attending that Event, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, save only to the extent that liability in respect of such loss or damage may not be excluded or limited by law
Use of this Website
By using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to and acknowledged the following:
- Yogacampus is the trading name of The Life Centre Education Limited (a company limited by guarantee) with its registered office at Stag House, Old London Road, Hertford SG13 7LA
- You will only use the site for lawful purposes and will not do so in any way which may adversely impact on the operation of the site or its use by others
- Unless we agree otherwise in advance and in writing, you may not download or reproduce content from the site other than for your personal and non-commercial use, which may include reasonable use on social media on the strict conditions that (a) you acknowledge the site as the source of the content in question; (b) do not edit or amend that content; and ( c) do not in the course of such use make any defamatory comment about the content or its source
- The contents of the site are the copyright either of us or of the author of individual items of content and, save as permitted by these terms and conditions, you will not act in any way which breaches that copyright
- We make no warranty that the site or its contents (including any material available for downloading or any other websites to which the site links) are secure or are free from infection, viruses, or other contamination
- We use third party providers for our online bookings and to process on line payments and are not liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of any act or omission on the part of either of those third party providers, or as a result of their websites or systems being infected or contaminated
- We may from time to time suspend access to all or any part of the site without notice for technical or maintenance reasons and will not be liable if for any reason the site is not available for use or has restricted use (including any failure of our on-line booking and/or online payment services provider)
- You will keep confidential any user names, passwords or other personal identification information which you have chosen or which we have provided to you to enable you to book onto a course, workshop or intensive or to permit access to any part of the site, and we shall not be responsible for the security of any such personal identification information or its use by a third party
- The information contained on the site is for general information purposes only and should not be treated as any form of professional advice; we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from accessing or relying on information contained on the site, or in any material downloadable from the site, or on any other website to which the site links
- We take all reasonable steps to protect any personal information which you provide to us, but cannot guarantee the security of any information which you disclose online; by using the site you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless caused by our negligence
- During the course of any visit to the site, we use small files which are stored on your hard drive by our browser (“cookies”) to monitor your use of the site; once you have closed your browser, we do not use the information these cookies collect
- We may change our terms and conditions and policies from time to time and will publish those changed terms and conditions on the site, but have no responsibility to provide you with any other notice of such changes.