10a Nunmill St, York, YO23 1NU
This is the fallback content for users who cannot see the Google Map.
There are a few choices for free parking for the weekends. Please note that some of these options are not free on Fridays.
1. Scarcroft Hill, Wentworth Rd and Telford Terrace, YO24 (10 minutes walk).
2. The bays on Scarcroft Rd by the Green (a little park) (5 minutes walk).
3. Bishopthorpe Rd has free parking in some areas after the junction with Southlands Rd. Be careful as you can’t park in the bays and side roads at the weekends (15 minutes walk).
4. Scarcroft School car park, Moss St YO23. This is open during the day at weekends. On the whole it is ok to park here but there is a very small chance you might get locked in – park at your own risk!
5. Rowntree Park (accessible via Terry Avenue) has all day parking. Please note this closes and is locked at dusk so don’t park here in winter.
6. Bishy Rd has a small car park but you have to feed the meter every 3 hours.
"I loved the presence of the babies and toddlers who were a joy and an inspiration." A Yogacampus student on Mother and Baby Yoga Teacher Training, May 2014