There is a growing evidence-base demonstrating the use of yoga as a valuable therapeutic tool for many health conditions. Our Yoga Therapy Clinic is one of the only clinics in the UK to offer yoga as therapy.
Booking an appointment
• The clinic offers sessions on Thursdays, with some appointments available online and some in-person. We offer a booking app, which will give you an overview of the available appointments, and you will be asked to complete some information to help inform the therapist about your needs.
• Individual yoga therapy session (90 minutes): £35 BOOK NOW
• 2 appointment pass (valid for 3 months from purchase): £60 BOOK NOW
What is Yoga Therapy?
Yoga therapy is the personalised application of yoga techniques to fit the current needs of the individual.
It is an integrated mind-body approach for restoring balance and adaptive functioning to the physical (musculoskeletal), physiological (digestion, respiration, cardiovascular, endocrine, and immune), and mental/emotional systems.
No previous experience of yoga is necessary. Please note that yoga therapy is not intended to replace medical advice.
About the Yoga Therapy Clinic
The clinic is staffed by trainee yoga therapists bringing together a balance of Western and Eastern therapeutic traditions with the support and guidance of an experienced supervisor. The clinic is offered in-person (at our Finsbury Park location) and online (via Zoom).
What are some benefits of Yoga Therapy?
- reduce symptoms of illness or injury
- establish more functional breath and movement patterns
- reduce physical and mental suffering
- improve quality of life
- enhance positive coping strategies.