PART TIME SELF EMPLOYED ACCOUNTS AND FINANCE MANAGER REQUIRED
The Life Centre was one of the first dedicated yoga centres in London, set up in 1993, and continues to be regarded as one of the top London yoga Centres. Its associated company Yogacampus is widely regarded as one of the leading yoga teacher training and event providers.
The ideal candidate is likely to be at least partially qualified with a good knowledge of Sage Line 50, be used to a group company environment including inter-company accounting, be able to prepare journals and be a natural “problem solver” able to reconcile large amounts of data with ease. Knowledge of the Xero accounting system is also desirable as the business is considering a switch to it from Sage.
This is a stand-alone position, whereby the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reconciliation of centre sales (using a CRM system) to the bank accounts and creating sales journals and analysis used by the business. This will also include monthly intercompany ledgers.
- Reconciliation of Yogacampus sales to the bank account.
- Preparation of monthly salary journals (payroll is done by external accountants)
- Management of the sales ledger and checking payments have been received on time.
- Maintain the purchase ledger including invoice entry, payments to suppliers and creditor reconciliation
- Debtor reconciliation (primarily teacher training course students).
- Liaising with operational staff on finance matters
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly KPIs and management figures
We are looking for someone to work 16 hours a week and are flexible as to when these hours are worked. This is a remote working self employed role.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and would be interested in anyone who had the ability to initially work more hours per week as systems are established.
Remuneration is in the region of £140 a day, depending on experience. The role also has the benefit of free classes at The Life Centre as well as discounts on most Life Centre and Yogacampus events.
Please email your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Saturday 14th May.