Yogacampus Careers: Customer Services Support Coordinator
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic, organised, friendly, customer services focused coordinator to support our busy office in Highbury and Islington.
You will split your time between supporting the Diplomas team and the Events and Relationship Manager. Your overarching role will be to provide outstanding support to ensure that our trainings run efficiently and that prospective and existing customers are communicated with effectively.
You are a highly organised person, passionate about customer services and exceeding expectations. Being solution focused and helpful will come naturally to you as well as having good attention to detail. You are good at managing multiple systems at any one time and remain calm under pressure. You have proven IT skills and are tech savvy with awareness of social media platforms and how to use them.
Whether you are a dedicated practitioner, yoga teacher in training or yoga teacher, you are passionate about yoga and understand the yoga world.
- Oversee pre and post diploma administration as well as admin support for students whilst in training
- Managing course related bookings for the teaching faculty such as assessments and catch up sessions
- Using our online learning platform to manage teacher and student communications, and logging payments
- Managing the customers services inbox and telephone line by dealing with payments issues, cancelations, waitlist, refund etc
- Managing our Facebook page by responding to customer messages and occasionally adding events as well as any other social media admin
- Opening up and welcoming teachers every Saturday morning to our training venue in Finsbury park, and sometimes closing the studio as well as general support for teachers and students whilst they are training
- Responsible for managing our Finsbury Park training venue, including troubleshooting any issues related to the venue (i.e dealing with issues with building maintenance, managing cleaners etc)
- Preparing course related promotional materials and ensuring they are allocated and delivered to teachers and various studios
- Preparing and dissemination of course related documents for all Yogacampus trainings including sign in sheets, feedback forms, registers and certificates.
- General administrative assistance to the Diploma Operations and Events and Relationship Management staff.
- Prior experience working in an office or studio in either a commercial or Not-for-Profit organisation
- Experience in either a customer services and/or an administrative capacity
- Able to efficiently use Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Proven communication skills by email and on the phone
- Past experience of using IT systems in any capacity
Terms of employment
We are seeking someone to work 4.5-5 days a week, of which either 0.5 or 1 full day will always be on a Saturday. This will be decided on a fortnightly basis depending on how much help yoga trainers need on the Saturday. The role is primarily located at our office in Highbury and Islington and on a Saturday you will mostly be required to be based at the Finsbury Park venue.
The starting salary for this role is £24,500 p.a (pro-rata) plus a discretionary bonus. The role has the benefit of free classes at The Life Centre, as well as 25% discount on workshops and events organised by The Life Centre and Yogacampus.
How to apply
To apply for this position please email a CV with a covering letter no later than the 21st February 2020 (as one Word or PDF attachment) explaining why you believe you are suitable for this position to both: Rina@yogacampus.com, Elizabeth@yogacampus.com
First round interviews will be held 27th and 28th February. Employment to start in March 2020.