At Yogacampus we respect your right to privacy. We will only use information about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and other relevant legislation and regulations.
We will collect and maintain information which identifies you in order to provide our services to you including Yogacampus courses and events. We collect the information you provide, such as email address, mailing address or telephone number in case we need to contact you. We process your personal information:
• to acknowledge, confirm and send you details of the workshop or course you have purchased
• where we are asked to deal with any enquiries or complaints you make
• to contact you in connection with user/customer/member surveys and use any information you choose to submit in response
• if you work with Yogacampus in a paid or voluntary capacity
• to manage any application process to one of our courses such as Teacher Training diploma
We also collect stored information which you provide to enable you to log in to your Yogacampus account. In order to process credit or debit card transactions effectively it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation.
By signing up to receive our newsletter you are consenting to receive marketing communications from us about news, upcoming events and special offers. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We promise that we will only use your data for legitimate business purposes and will never give or sell your details to anyone unless you give us explicit permission, or we are legally required to do so. You have a right to see any personal information which we hold about you on written request. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of websites linked to Yogacampus.