Carole Lyons has been a yoga teacher for over 20 years and yoga therapist for the last 12 years, Yoga therapy can benefit all individuals, regardless of their age, stage of life, or health needs. As a qualified nurse of many years, Carole brings together her knowledge of yogic tools, medicine, health, social care and ayurveda to develop a personal practice for each individual client. We all have a unique individual constitution and therefore we all need a unique practice to alleviate physiological or psychological conditions enabling us to achieve, and maintain, a state of overall health and well-being.
- British Wheel of Yoga Teacher
- Yoga in the tradition of T.Krishnamacharya and TKV Desikachar- Qualified Yoga Teacher and one-to-one Yoga Therapist (taught and mentored by Colin Dunsmuir, a direct student of TKV Desikachar)
- Yoga Alliance teacher 200Hr
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council~(CNHC)
- Registered General Nurse & Health Visitor