Digital Marketing 101 for Yoga Teachers
Get started with yoga marketing and learn how to create an online community and long-lasting relationships with your students.
This interactive and educational workshop is for yoga teachers who want to make a living from teaching yoga. You’ll learn step by step how to implement essential marketing fundamentals in your business so that you can grow a loyal community and fill your classes, workshops, retreats and online courses. For teachers who have no or little marketing experience and knowledge and want to finally step up and use strategies that enable you to be more visible online in your community and share value-packed content that your ideal students love.
Here’s what will be covered:
- How to keep it simple!
- How to easily create & share content consistently every single week
- Why you need a website & strategies to make it work
- Best ways to grow your email list & nurture your subscribers
- What’s working on social media right now
- Getting over the fear of being visible online and why it’s important
- The biggest opportunity right now for yoga teachers worldwide
By attending this workshop, you can expect to:
- Gain a basic understanding of social media, websites and email marketing
- Have a process to create a weekly content plan to share across multiple platforms
- Have a clearer idea of what needs to be done to work towards goals and vision
- Feel confident, inspired and know what tools you need to use to grow your community
Join Kelly McHugh, founder of Digital Yoga Academy which is an online platform that enhances the business and marketing skills of over 10k yoga teachers worldwide. Before qualifying as a yoga teacher, Kelly spent 15+ years working in global businesses, agencies and tech start-ups, managing marketing teams and multi-million pound budgets. She’s also the founder of Good Yoga Life, a successful retreat business that offers yoga retreats abroad. Kelly is passionate about supporting yoga teachers to turn their passion and expertise into a successful yoga business.
You will receive a certificate of completion eligible for 4 hours of CPD upon attendance.