The Four Desires: The Yoga of Fulfillment - A ParaYoga Master Training
The Four Desires – Yoga of Fulfillment guides you through a unique process to help identify your intentions, overcome self-defeating ideas and behaviours, and recognise your Soul’s purpose. This training counts fully toward the ParaYoga Master Training programme.
According to ancient wisdom, the four aims of life: purpose, prosperity, pleasure and freedom provide the road map to achieving your most fulfilling, joyful and meaningful life. Achieving all four of these desires is the key to lasting happiness.
The Four Desires is the inspiring, empowering and life-changing process, based on these ancient, time-tested teachings that Yogarupa Rod Stryker created for anyone seeking a better, more fulfilled life. The Four Desires will unleash your vision and power to thrive, show you how to tap into the power of your soul and guide you to become who you were meant to be, the place where worldly and spiritual prosperity meet.
We are delighted to host the UK’s only female trainer to-date, the wonderful Tanya Boigenzahn, to offer the Four Desires. Tanya will bring a feminine, creative and intuitive approach to this best-selling course. This training is about the yoga of life, helping you to rediscover meaning and purpose. The training is interactive, challenging, and focused on connecting to the inner self that can lead you toward lasting fulfillment and freedom. A course like no other, applying the most profound insights into happiness and lasting fulfillment, the Four Desires process will transform you and your life––forever. This is a course for anyone––those who have never done yoga, experienced yoga students and yoga teachers alike––that will teach you how to unlock your soul’s potential and empower you to prosper in every area of your life.
Throughout the weekend, Certified Four Desires Trainer and Level 3 ParaYoga teacher Tanya, will guide you through short yoga and meditation practices, yoga nidra (complete physical, emotional and psychic relaxation) sessions as well as yogic methods of vichara (discernment, self-reflection), exercises to help you find answers to your life’s most vital questions. Tanya will also provide you with the tools to ensure that you stay on your soul’s brightest path long after the workshop is over. In short, this weekend will empower you to fulfill your highest destiny.
Attend and learn tools to help:
- Uncover your soul’s unique purpose – Dharma – and begin to shape a life strategy so you live with a commanding sense of purpose, capacity and meaning!
- Disentangle from your Vikalpa – the thought constructs borne from self-doubt and past experiences – that bind you to old patterns and keep you from creating a new future.
- Establish a strong Sankalpa – an intention that aligns with Dharma and helps you move toward living your unique version of fulfillment.
- Understand the role of desire in the spiritual life and uncover your life’s unique purpose
- Clarify your heart’s missions of need, pleasure, purpose, and spirit, and increase your capacity to fulfill them
- Access and heighten intuition, self-awareness, and omniscience
- How to live more joyfully and intentionally, and access lasting peace
- Understand and transform the beliefs, non-constructive patterns and tendencies that sabotage fulfillment
- Learn the spiritual principles of shaping personal destiny
- Transform, heal, and strengthen through systematic, deep relaxation, meditation, and new life-affirming intentions
- Release the bondage of negative thinking as self-fulfilling prophecy, and overcome future challenges
- Use any and all life-experiences as leverage to greater freedom and make your most creative and meaningful contribution to the world
- Stay on your path to success and happiness
Cost of the training also includes:
- Four Desires workbook
- MP3s of the Practices of the training, including short asana, yoga nidra, and meditations
- Bonus MP3 of Sankalpa Shakti Yoga Nidra Practice
- 40 day reminder for Sankalpa Activation
The Four Desires: Creating a Life of Purpose, Happiness, Prosperity and Freedom. Please read the Introduction and Parts I – III prior to the start of the course. You can purchase the book here:
The Four Desires is based on the ancient insight that your soul has four distinct desires…
DHARMA—the desire for purpose, the drive to become who you are meant to be
ARTHA—the desire for the means (health, security, finances) to prosper materially
KAMA—the desire for pleasures like intimacy, beauty, and love
MOKSHA—the desire for spiritual fulfillment and lasting freedom
The journey of learning to fulfill these four desires is how each of us creates our unique path to lasting happiness and, at the same time, how we each achieve our most vibrant, creative and meaningful contribution to the world.
“A human being is born to dive deep into the stream of life, find the hidden treasure and attain eternal fulfillment.” ~ from the Upanishads
You will receive a 20-hour Yogacampus certificate of completion on full attendance of the course OR a 25-hour Yoga Alliance US certificate on completing the course and required reading. The training also counts as training credits with ParaYoga. Please contact their office directly for certification.