Your digestive tract has its own nervous system that impacts your moods, sleep, and mental acuity. We can take charge of how we digest life by how we absorb nutrients.
In this 6 hour workshop we'll explore:
- Movements to improve digestive health
- What we may be doing to suppress enteric wellbeing and cause brain fog
- The mysteries of the microbiome
- Easy tricks to enable gut brain connection via vagus nerve
- Better sleep through digestive health
- Ancient wisdom with modern applications
You will receive a Yogacampus e-certificate of attendance which details 6 CPD hours. The course is also eligible for Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits.
The live session is recorded and access to replay is included for 2 months after the event.
Meet the Teachers
Beth Spindler is the author of Yoga Therapy for Fear, Treating Anxiety, Depression and Rage with the Vagus Nerve and Other Techniques. Her new book is Trauma-Aware Yoga and Movement Therapeutics for Older Adults, Managing Common Conditions by Healing the Nervous System First. She leads educational workshops worldwide.